25% Off Casico inventory

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
Invalid code both ways.. I was trying to apply to a ludwig black beauty 14x6.5 and it's not allowing it.. guess they dont wanna lose 200+ dollars
has to be in stock, just tried it on the brass on brass 6.5 x14 and it works only one in stock gets the price down to $666....helluva a deal ;)

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yeah haven’t gotten shipping confirmation on my order from a couple days ago, so don’t know whether it will get fulfilled.

Drummer1990

Reaction score
Yeah haven’t gotten shipping confirmation on my order from a couple days ago, so don’t know whether it will get fulfilled.
Casio interstate music is Temporarily closed down they're hoping to resume all operations by 04-26-20 during this out of operations no orders,payments or returns will be fulfilled

Here is email their CEO sent out
Screenshot_20200325-153223_Gmail.jpg

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yeah we have all seen that, which is why I was musing about an order from a couple days before. Maybe it got shipped before the cutoff, maybe it didn't.

73Rogers

Reaction score
Isn't April 26 past their buy us or else date? Since no one has heard of a new owner they'll probably just stay open till the inventory is gone.
Yes, they were scheduled to close April 20 unless they found a buyer, so maybe this means they have one lined up? I wonder if they would sell off the inventory?

Beefsurgeon

Reaction score
Casio interstate music is Temporarily closed down they're hoping to resume all operations by 04-26-20 during this out of operations no orders,payments or returns will be fulfilled
Oh man. Hopefully this isn't the end for them. I ordered a couple things last week since the deal was pretty good. Fortunately they're already on the truck.

dsop

Reaction score
Invalid code both ways.. I was trying to apply to a ludwig black beauty 14x6.5 and it's not allowing it.. guess they dont wanna lose 200+ dollars
It worked when I tried it a couple days ago. Are you sure that the drum you had in your cart was in stock?

Drummer1990

Reaction score
It worked when I tried it a couple days ago. Are you sure that the drum you had in your cart was in stock?
Yes Ludwig blackbeauty 14x6.5 model LB417
Everytime I put code in said invalid code or promotion error

Drummer1990

Reaction score
Oh man. Hopefully this isn't the end for them. I ordered a couple things last week since the deal was pretty good. Fortunately they're already on the truck.
They aren't going out business this close is in response to WI being ordered to lockdown to keep everyone safe from COVID19

dsop

Reaction score