3”x13” Pearl Piccolo Snare

AgDrumma07

DFO Master
Reaction score
I’ve had this piccolo snare for a little over a year and really enjoyed playing it as an aux snare. It sounds great and has lots of body to it. I hate to give it up but I’ve got too many side snares and need to purchase some audio gear for the band.

It’s a 3”x13” steel piccolo snare in matte black. All original parts including the snare wires. Batter head is an Evans Genera Dry Coates, which has plenty of wear, while the Evans Hazy 300 clear is still in great condition. The shell shows minor use but cleaned up great.

I took the drum completely apart and cleaned every inch of it. Everything is still in great working condition. There are some very minor rust spots/pitting on the batter rim and the throw-off is a bit sticky but it still does its job. The tension rods could use new washers but I didn’t replace them as I wanted to keep everything original. It is missing 2 washers FYI.

Please let me know any questions or if you’d like to see kore pics.

Asking $60 + shipping from zip code 77389.

Attachments

amosguy

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a little background........

I forgot a snare ONCE ONLY. Went to the nearby Guitar Center to see if they would rent me a snare short term. NO rental policy, but they had this same snare for sale for $60 as well. Quick purchase to do the gig, and still use this at times for the past 5 years. Nice little addition wood shell snare.

Good price for a nice early to carry backup.

AgDrumma07

DFO Master
Reaction score
Just a little background........

I forgot a snare ONCE ONLY. Went to the nearby Guitar Center to see if they would rent me a snare short term. NO rental policy, but they had this same snare for sale for $60 as well. Quick purchase to do the gig, and still use this at times for the past 5 years. Nice little addition wood shell snare.

Good price for a nice early to carry backup.
I’ve never forgotten a snare but on my very first gig EVER, my batter head completely broke. So I’ve always carried a spare snare with me.

I also play a side snare in our set and used this one several times. Absolutely love it but unfortunately I’ve got too many.

Nubs

Reaction score
I might be interested. Could save you shipping too if you wanted to meet somewhere.

Drm1979

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have this exact snare and head combination that I use as my primary snare. It has great body at a medium tuning with a super loud attack yet its sensitive enough for ghost notes and lighter playing as well. Or crank the stew out of it and it will go super high and tight as a great aux snare. Whoever gets this will be getting a great and versatile little drum.

multijd

DFO Veteran
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one also and it is a surprisingly good piccolo snare especially for the price.