3 Hardware / trap cases NICE ONES!

S

skinsman

Still got loads of extra drum stuff taking up space....like these letters!

1) SKB 37" x 12" x9" deep No issues/solid.....$55
2) Trap case by "Custom Built" ??? trad. style case with place for cymbals, pedal, snare and a hardware section. Has wheels, all straps are there and in OK shape on wheels.....$45
3) Very nice SKB heavy poly hardware case, 33" tall and 14" x 14" square, no issues. This thing has wheels, telescoping handles and holds tons of stands....makes my back hurt just thinking about it......$95

Shipping is extra, feel free to make offers or trade suggestions.

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have the same fiber trap case in almost the same condition. I thought it was mine at first. Even down to the torn divider next to where the snare rests.

The SKB "wheeled" trap case I also own. That thing is a beast when fully loaded.

These are good deals for anyone needing protected transport.

Good luck with the sale.

S

skinsman

Thanks Mark.....I cant honestly remember where in the heck that fibre case came from, just takin up too much room!
I have no idea why in the hell I ever wanted to haul around 800 pounds of stands......I had 3 of the large "Beasts" made my truck squat.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
That is a great price for #3 BTW! I have one and swear by it. And You're correct, it is a heavy case loaded. But it should be and it handles it well.

tim

Reaction score
I second the #3. I'll swap you an even bigger enduro hardware case for it :hello2:

pedro navahas

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Pm sent.
I have that fiber case but now it's a plywood version, still using the lid, tray, wheels and handles! 35 years of service, can't fit it in my Mini Cooper!