3-piece INDe kit - 24/13/16

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I’ve had this kit up in the for sale section for a bit now. It’s generated a fair amount of interest, but no one’s pulled the trigger yet and I REALLY need to free up some space in my drum room. It’s beginning to look like an episode of “Hoarders” in there lol....

So anyway, I’m opening it up to trades. Preferably for something smaller (a bop kit maybe, or cymbals/snares).

This set is almost like new. There are a couple barely visible scratches on the bass drum and a nick on one of the hoops, but that’s basically it. Oh, and the previous owner cut a port hole in the bass drum reso head that isn’t quite round lol.

I wouldn’t be parting with this at all if I didn’t have a second INDe kit in a different finish. These are some of the best-sounding drums I’ve ever played, regardless of price. If you’ve been wanting to check one out — and you really, really should — now’s your chance!

62862324-9BF2-46E4-85F9-2DCA5700D131.jpeg
1018801D-94A0-4339-8E70-64BF23E48012.jpeg

Last edited:

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! The 24 is killer. I’ve said it before, but this and the 22 I have on my other INDe are my favorite bass drums I’ve ever owned, and I’ve had more than my share of high-end kits to judge them against.

And for you gigging drummers out there, this 24 is a godsend for your back — it’s feather light. (Something I appreciate a lot more right now since I recently jacked up my lower back....)

rdumas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Recently almost got a Ludwig kit with a 24". Not sure why but something keeps telling me I want one.

dogmanaut

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Recently almost got a Ludwig kit with a 24". Not sure why but something keeps telling me I want one.
You do. Trust me. And hey, from New Hampshire to VA isn’t that far....

"poppies"

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks, guys! The 24 is killer. I’ve said it before, but this and the 22 I have on my other INDe are my favorite bass drums I’ve ever owned, and I’ve had more than my share of high-end kits to judge them against.

And for you gigging drummers out there, this 24 is a godsend for your back — it’s feather light. (Something I appreciate a lot more right now since I recently jacked up my lower back....)
It’s really is striking how light INDe bass drums are. And that sound!

Latest posts