3-Ply Ludwigs in Champagne Sparkle (24-inch kick)

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
TheElectricCompany said:
Double bass
Thanks for the tip! I messaged the seller to see if he'd sell a kick individually. I'm guessing not since the kick serial numbers are consecutive and the other drums are all close.
This kit ended up selling locally :banghead:

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
So I just did a search of all Craigslist sites and got a return from the Hartford, CT site with a listing for a champagne Ludwig in 24x14, 12x9, and 16x16 sizes. The ad was posted yesterday but has already been removed. My first thought was that it's the same kit as was listed earlier in this thread on the South Coast Craigslist (with an incorrect tom size), but that South Coast ad is still up. Anyway, did anyone happen to see that kit on the Hartford Craigslist?

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bump!

I sent an email to TJ's (http://southcoast.craigslist.org/msd/5642323247.html) to get photographic proof their champagne 24 is a 6-ply shell. They sent a photo... and it is. I couldn't stop thinking about that kit. I'd convinced myself it was a 3-ply and the guy I spoke to on the phone was just mistaken. At least I can finally forget about that set and focus on the search.

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Another lead, another dead end. Found a kit through Instagram. Called the shop (Copper Chord in Huntington, IN) and found out it's a 12/16/20.

The search continues.

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Making a purchase would be difficult at the moment, but if the right drums come along I don't want to miss my chance.

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Any chance there's a 24x14 out there at the moment? Probably shouldn't be drum shopping right now, but what the hey!

TheElectricCompany

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bump. Got a 16x16 the other day. I have a 24x14 project shell but it's a long, long way from being the drum. Anyone have an 18x16?

Latest posts