47 year wait is over.

tedg65

Reaction score
That is great!!....beautiful kit!!

I was lucky enough in 2015 to score an absolute mint 2007 Ludwig amber Bonham repro kit with Supraphonic snare, 3 Paiste 2002 crash/rides plus 2002 Sound Edge high hats/ hardware and cases for all for a $2281 bid on Ebay....plus when I drove down from MA to NY to pick them up, the seller threw in additional 18" 2002 crash for picking them up so quickly.....who does that??

Bottom line, the deals are out there if you look carefully enough and are ready for them.

Also, I just scored an excellent reconditioned 1979 Premier Elite 9 piece concert tom kit in natural birch for $900 only an hour away from my home about a month ago...I couldn't get any Ebay sellers in the UK to ship any of their Premier kits to the US but yet I foulnd this beauty so close to home.....so ya NEVER know what's out there!

Attachments

jccabinets

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
That is great!!....beautiful kit!!

I was lucky enough in 2015 to score an absolute mint 2007 Ludwig amber Bonham repro kit with Supraphonic snare, 3 Paiste 2002 crash/rides plus 2002 Sound Edge high hats/ hardware and cases for all for a $2281 bid on Ebay....plus when I drove down from MA to NY to pick them up, the seller threw in additional 18" 2002 crash for picking them up so quickly.....who does that??

Bottom line, the deals are out there if you look carefully enough and are ready for them.

Also, I just scored an excellent reconditioned 1979 Premier Elite 9 piece concert tom kit in natural birch for $900 only an hour away from my home about a month ago...I couldn't get any Ebay sellers in the UK to ship any of their Premier kits to the US but yet I foulnd this beauty so close to home.....so ya NEVER know what's out there!
Sweet set if vista's and a great deal too! Nice to hear there are still some nice people out there.