K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
Hey, what's up? My name is Kiana, I'm a visual artist and this is my official thread for my Drum and Percussion-Inspired Art.
You can check out my catalogs of artwork here: https://www.flipsnack.com/Kbrnart/
I also take commissions generally year-round depending on availability, so I'm open to ideas and special requests.

Feel free to PM me and/or interact with me here on my thread! And thank you to everyone who welcomed me to the forum and gave me tips!

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
My new Metallic Kodak Art Prints are $50 w/ free shipping on all U.S orders. The dark colors are rich, while the white and lighter tones take on a silvery shine. My prints make great gifts for drummers and percussionists. Help me reach my goal of 100 orders and I will release 2 new paintings to add to my on-going percussion-inspired line of oil pastel paintings!

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
New product videos are up on my IGTV! I'm just giving a closer look at my metallic canvas art prints and getting rid of the last few prints from my series of percussion-inspired paintings.
My IG: @k.brnart_percussion_series
DM me there and let me know you're a fellow DFO'er and I'll knock off $10 if you want to scoop up one of the prints! See you on IG!

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
With the introduction of my new budget friendly metallic kodak art prints at $50 each, for a limited time, I've decided to offer my entire series of percussion inspired paintings for $150 shipped, that's $100 off what it would normally cost to purchase each of the 5 paintings seperately. 5 art prints for $150 shipped to hang on your wall or gift to drummer friends as gifts. Visit my site to check them out and email, or PM me to get the bulk discount on the entire series!

Attachments

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
***24 Hour Sale***
All Metallic Canvas Art Prints from my drum-inspired paintings series are $100. Visit my site to view the paintings, then PM me to purchase. Please be Paypal ready.
Also please note my site only offers the open edition metallic KODAK prints. You must PM me to purchase the limited edition metallic CANVAS option which are available at $100 for 24 Hours only starting at the time of this post.

K.BRN_Percussion_Series

Reaction score
$50 Drum Art Prints; free shipping on all U.S orders. Please share with your drummer friends and help me reach 20 orders by the end of July 2019!

Latest posts