60s/70s Ludwig Snare or Cymbal Stand Parts

QuinnTheEskimo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
These have been sitting in my garage for years and I really just need them gone. I figure someone here could put them to good use. These are player grade for sure with some surface rust, pitting and chrome loss. I spent a little time polishing up a few pieces and they definitely improved so more TLC would bring out more luster.

What's included:

1 x WFL snare basket - very nice rubber grips - probably the nicest piece out of the lot.
9 x "mickey mouse" ears wing nuts in good shape
4 x "mickey mouse" ear wing nuts in not-so-good shape
7 x rubber stand feet
2 x flat-based stand bottoms @ 15 1/2" length. This style does not have the "collars" (for lack of the correct term) that the wing nut fastens into. For reference, these are the shortest ones in the picture.
3 x flat-based stand bottoms @ 17" length. These have the "collars" as mentioned above for the wing nuts. One of the three has the Ludwig logo and one has the warning sticker about not fastening the wing-nuts without the inner tube in place.
1 x tripod style single braced stand bottom @ 17" length. Ludwig logo with warning sticker.
1 x tripod style single braced stand bottom @ 16" length. Ludwig logo with warning sticker and nice rubber feet included on this one.
1 x tripod-style single braced stand bottom @ 17" length. I am calling this early Atlas style. Not sure when it's from. It's the left-most stand in the picture.

Here is my offer: $75 SHIPPED to anywhere in the lower 48.

One could make a very nice WFL snare stand and have a lot of left-overs. Or if you have some top halves of cymbal stands you could match them up!

I think that's very fair considering some guys sell the wing nuts at $10 a pop on eBay! What do you think? Let me know...

Attachments

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Uh, that's quite the collection of Ludwig snare stand bases you've got there! Maybe add "snare" to the "stands" in the listing title? Might help bring in folks.

It might be worthwhile to find out if modern lightweight snare baskets (Ludwig, Gibraltar, DW) would be orderable and would fit these.

QuinnTheEskimo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I thought that some of the flat based ones were interchangeable with cymbal or snare top parts that's why I didn't include snare in the title.

Latest posts