61' Ludwig (pre-serial number badges) Sky Blue Pearl

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
1961 Ludwig (Pre-serial number keystone badges) Sky Blue Pearl kit in 8.5/10 condition, wrap and hardware is beautiful and clean. 12", 16", 22" w/matching 14"x 5"Jazzfest snare. $1300. (second 12" tom available ask.) Shell pack only - Bass drum has MIJ diamond tom mount, otherwise the kit is all original, no issues, no extra holes. Price is -FIRM- no low-ballers please. Serious inquiries only. Own a piece of Ludwig history. 3-ply clear maple drums from Ludwig's golden era of drum building. Killer looking and sounding set of drums.

BTW, I have the second 12" tom that goes with this Hollywood kit but it really needs a serious cleaning. $1400. for all 5 drums plus shipping from 19607 in south-eastern PA. The kit will ship in 2 boxes (5 drums.) Check, or money order. I do not use Paypal. You can check all of my positive seller feedback at the Vintage Drum Forum.

Serious inquiries email me directly at: jvelez49@comcast.net

These won't last long...

Attachments

mwhuskey

Reaction score
I have a matching orphan 13 tom if you or anyone else that purchases this from you that might be interested. Also a Keystone pre-serial number. Thanks and good luck on the sale.

Latest posts