70's Pearl FG Project LEFTOVERS!!!

APelletier

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Not looking to swap... in the interest of recycling and as a community service, I am offering these left over items from a recent project for the cost of simply asking and covering the shipping to your zip code in the states. I've already had interest in a few items but here is a loosely compiled list of what remains:

1. Old school bass to tom mounts - like Rogers hardware on steroids
2. A couple non-matching tom arms 7/8" plumbing style - yeah- YUCK!
3. two nearly complete spurs and mounts
4. 2 bass spur mounts with springs (without spurs)

5. Not pictured 2- 22" steel Pearl Bass Hoops (Tommy Wells - recording drummer -RIP - swore by these hoops!
6. a bag of old school Pearl Bass T-rods with vintage style claws (no washers) (8 in total I believe) pictured out side the bag
7. 2 bags (10 per) of newer style Pearl Bass T-rods (no claws - no washers) pictured out side the bag.
Condition varies widely from very good to poor
8. 3 Floor tom leg mounts newer style
9. 1 black felt internal muffler w/ hardware

10. Newer style Bass T-rods w/ claws (7 or 8 sets I believe) pictured out side the bag
11. Dozens of through the shell to lug screw/lock washer/washer (sized for wooden models)

These items will be offered on a first come first served basis. You send me and address, I pack it and get a price, you reimburse me through Paypal or send me a check. PM with any requests and I'll be glad to help you out! DFO is a great community and this is a big thank you to all of you who make it a quality place to visit.

0-2.jpg

0-1.jpg

Last edited:

Pounder

DFO Master
Reaction score
I would be interested in the 2 bass spurs/mounts. Do I need to PM you? thanks! (#3)

APelletier

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I would be interested in the 2 bass spurs/mounts. Do I need to PM you? thanks! (#3)
You got 'em! Please PM me your address, I'll pack them and get a shipping cost and get back to you. I accept Paypal payment for the amount of shipping.

APelletier

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Sure thing! Sorry for the delay, didn't see a notification... Private Message me your address and I'll get them out to you

APelletier

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The recycle project has been a huge success! Only a few things remaining:

1. Not pictured 2- 22" steel Pearl Bass Hoops. Tommy Wells - Nashville recording drummer -RIP - swore by these hoops!

2. Dozens of through the shell to lug screw/lock washer/washer (sized for wooden models).

3. a bag of old school Pearl Bass T-rods with vintage style claws - no washers - 8 in total believe. Pictured out side the bag (range from very good to fair condition.

lug screws.jpg

rods:claws.jpg

Latest posts