'80s Rogers boom cymbal stands

Rich K.

DFO Master
Reaction score
Can get two of these today with some other stuff. I really can't use them, but if anyone wants one or two let me know and I'll try to get them cheap.rogstd.jpg

tommykat1

DFO Master
Reaction score
That looks to be a boom stand from the Rogers Island Music era. Not Rogers USA, so get them CHEAP if you're buying, maybe $25 each, IMHO.

SwivoNut

DFO Master
Reaction score
As tommycat1 stated those are Island Music boom stands and not USA made Rogers. They look sturdy enough to jack up a car but in reality are nothing of the sort. I sold the one I had on eBay and it fell apart during shipping (FedEX). The buyer sent me photos of the pieces and I refunded his money including shipping. Stay away from these stands - they're crap.

tommykat1

DFO Master
Reaction score
As tommycat1 stated those are Island Music boom stands and not USA made Rogers. They look sturdy enough to jack up a car but in reality are nothing of the sort. I sold the one I had on eBay and it fell apart during shipping (FedEX). The buyer sent me photos of the pieces and I refunded his money including shipping. Stay away from these stands - they're crap.
Whoa! So not even worth $25! Yikes!

Latest posts