$9,000 Dream Kit Giveaway

Scott Feehan

Reaction score
Greetings DFO - We are giving away a Dream Kit that retails for over $9,000!

6 piece Mapex Velvetone kit, with bags and Falcon Hardware
Avedis Zildjian Cymbal Pack (Ride, two crashes and hats)
Evans EC2 Heads
Brick of Zildjian Sticks

So, we would like to offer all DFO members 10 extra bonus chances to win, just for signing up! (look at the bottom of the entry form - you will see one that says, "Secret Word" - the secret word is "drumforum.org")

There is no purchase necessary and several ways to earn extra chances daily.

If you are interested, click here to enter!

Good luck!

DreamKitGiveaway_540x292.jpg

kaosotis

Reaction score
What if I already signed up before the code?

Scott Feehan

Reaction score
No worries - you can enter everyday for extra chances - The bonus chances for members of this forum count no matter what. Log in and enter your secret word!

Scott Feehan

Reaction score
OK, so, the secret word got out of hand - apparently it was an invitation for anybody and everybody who entered to guess at the secret word. So, instead of me invalidating all of these guesses, I just removed it.

For all DFO members, simply click on the "Make a wishlist" option. There is a box for you to paste the url of your wishlist - simply enter "drumforum.org" for your 10 extra entries. I will manually maintain this for you.

Keep in mind, you can enter this secret word on one day, then come back the next day and make your wish list to share - this will get you 20 extra chances - good luck!

Scott Feehan

Reaction score
Hey Dave, sorry for the delay... We will be drawing for the winner tomorrow (Wednesday, December 31, 2014) at 3:00 CST! Any ordes before 8:00 am tomorrow can earn up to 2,000 bonus entries - good luck!

Latest posts