9 Piece Sakae Celestial Drum Set Mappa Burl w black chrome hardware

Hazelwood7

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sakae Celestial drums are some of the best I have ever played. I think they well put together works of art. Blah, hyperbole. No seriously if someone can find a set buy him or her, as Im almost sure that Sakae is out of business. I like them better than a Yamaha Phx. I think they are Sakes version of the Phx. The drum build is some of the best I have ever seen. The Mappa Burl is beautifully book mashed and rivals and in some ways surpasses Sonors Veneer drums. Each drum as a different shell thickness, bearing edges and in some cases different bearing edges top and bottom. 6 ply shells 4 ply maple and 2 outer ply of bubinga.

I have a 9 piece kit! Mappa burl with black chrome hardware. It was an endorsers kit. I have 22x16 18x14 16x16 (only 16 ever made) bass drums. 10x8 12x8 13x9 14x13 and 16x15 floor tom. Matching 6.5x 14) bubinga snare drum.

The condition is a an 8/10. It has been used on gigs but taken care of. Some of the lug have sratches on them but I have included new replacement lugs that can replace any of the scratched ones included in the sale.

I am not shipping right now but can meet near the Philadelphia area to meet up with the kit.
Price is 4000

Attachments

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I've read nothing but wonderful things about Sakae's Celestial series. Yours is one helluva shell pack in a breathtaking finish. GLWS!

Latest posts