$98 DRUM KITS

Drm1979

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
People really will try any scam to get money from someone. That is just sickening.

dirtysicks

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is low... but I feel that anyone who falls for this deserves to lose their $100 lol

Drm1979

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is low... but I feel that anyone who falls for this deserves to lose their $100 lol
Maybe if they are educated on what drums should cost. But I'd feel pretty bad for some kid who may be new to drums, and doesnt realize what drums are actually costing these days and lost his or her money thinking it was a good deal. I remember when I was a broke teen, new to drum set and if the internet had existed in the way it does now back then, I could see myself possibly making this mistake.

dirtysicks

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Maybe if they are educated on what drums should cost. But I'd feel pretty bad for some kid who may be new to drums, and doesnt realize what drums are actually costing these days and lost his or her money thinking it was a good deal. I remember when I was a broke teen, new to drum set and if the internet had existed in the way it does now back then, I could see myself possibly making this mistake.
I can see that angle. Young or new drummer, or possibly or parent. I would feel bad and upset for them.

Polska

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I can see that angle. Young or new drummer, or possibly or parent. I would feel bad and upset for them.
Agreed. I've spoken to a number of parents over the years who ended up completely shocked as to how much it will cost their kid to get a drum set. Then they found out they had to get cymbals, stands and a stool too, and that those things weren't usually included!

stevil

Reaction score
I admit that I followed the link the first time I saw it. My greed almost overpowered my common sense when I saw they'd accept payment through PayPal, since it would be an insured transaction. But as others have said, deals this good are too good to be true.

It's something to imagine the poor drum shop that was so unsophisticated it would have to liquidate inventory as such crazy ass losses, but savvy enough to have more than one of every popular drum set.

LBCD

Reaction score
The same scammers are also doing it with guitars, I laughed when I saw huge sale on "left handed guitars" and people tagging friends left and right

greegor

Reaction score
Gotta keep reporting the post. I would like to think someone at FB actually does something.

kylegutierrez93

Reaction score
Damn. Wish I would have read this thread before submitting the order, haha. I did extensive research too on the policies and contact info. Receipt, tracking info, all seems legit, but I also have never been scammed before so I wouldnt really know what to look for. I kinda want to see what they send me now