A case for an Alesis Sample Pad and...

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have a new band...and might be able to gig with my sample pad. I remember using a keyboard case for my 1st gen Octapad.
anyone got any other cheap case ideas?

Thanks in advance.

electrodrummer

Reaction score

jskdrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey DTK, I've gigged with the small 4 pad version for several years. I use an SKB TPX2 trap case that holds snare, cymbals, & has a compartment where I stashed my SamplePad & Kick Pedal using a mall piece of foam padding in-between to protect both. See left side of the pic. SamplePads & the pads i.e. SPD-SX have the adapter on the bottom that can make em a bit tricky to pack up. The TPX2 works great for me in this regard. Another benefit to this case is its perfect for when playing on backline kits as it houses cymbals, snare, pedal, SamplePad, plus whatever you can fit in the top hardware tray. See 2nd pic..

Attachments

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hey DTK, I've gigged with the small 4 pad version for several years. I use an SKB TPX2 trap case that holds snare, cymbals, & has a compartment where I stashed my SamplePad & Kick Pedal using a mall piece of foam padding in-between to protect both. See left side of the pic. SamplePads & the pads i.e. SPD-SX have the adapter on the bottom that can make em a bit tricky to pack up. The TPX2 works great for me in this regard. Another benefit to this case is its perfect for when playing on backline kits as it houses cymbals, snare, pedal, SamplePad, plus whatever you can fit in the top hardware tray. See 2nd pic..
Thanks...yeah...I'm using the large sample pad with the mounting piece on the bottom but that is a cool case. I hope to carry a few trigger pads too...2 of them are cymbal like so they could just ride with the cymbals...its really the brain I'm interested protecting

Latest posts