A&F now at Sweetwater

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I love those drums.
So glad they are getting the exposure and respect they deserve. Outstanding craftsmanship and design. Obviously not everyone's cup o' joe ... but that's ok. We all have our comfort.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I like them, too... I'm just not rich.
An excellent point from the Blaster!

Cost.

I do agree ... there is a bit of an investment on the front end.

I've done some research on this in regards to this particular company.

When one considers the cost to consumer of a typical higher end offering from the more popular manufacturers ... er ... builders? ... ummmm ... Drum Company businesses, the realization hits pretty quick that these are very much in line with what is out there.
Now, we have to also consider that these are pretty much soup to nuts A&F design and build. Not a huge amount (if any) outsourced. That level of honest custom drum building would generally hold a higher price point I would think.

These are just my observations.

As is usually the case, these are not for everyone. Just like a Great Lakes DW kit is not for everyone. But for those that dig on that kit ... money flows from the account at a rapid pace.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I’ve done some research too and who ever buys these will be lucky to recoup half of you try to resell them.
Then don't be a customer.
Easy enough.
But the world is not made up of people cut from the same bolt of cloth.
Not every drummer seeks to ensure every purchase provides a maximum return on investment.
Some purchase a kit and play it just for the love of it with absolutely no regard to resell.
Drummers are a varied breed.

Tilter

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Really liking the finish on that particular kit.

A few of the demos I've watched make these quite appealing... particularly this one.

Mcjnic

DFO Veteran
Reaction score