A rare drum set for cheep ( at the moment)

funkypoodle

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
atomicmorganic said:
Sorry to hear that John is ill.
Me too! Purdie's been there for me since I first started asking newbie questions on the forums. It's really heart-wrenching for me to see him sell (almost) all his drums, especially Big Blue.

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
Just a line to say thank you to atomic and funky for the kind words. Wish me luck with the auction boys! Actually, I have a buyer lined up in case the auction goes by with no bids.

Good to be back here. Been awhile between drinks...

John

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
Dude - I don't know how many of my old friends are still here, but they're starting to come out of the woodwork! Good to be back. DFO was my Home for many years...

John

rculberson

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Jay Bellerose needs to know about this set. Looks like something right in his wheelhouse. Beautiful drums!

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
rculberson said:
Jay Bellerose needs to know about this set. Looks like something right in his wheelhouse. Beautiful drums!
He'll have to buy them from the new owner! The drums are going back home to Mass. where they were made. And to a good home I might add.

John

John

"poppies"

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Purdie Shuffle said:
He'll have to buy them from the new owner! The drums are going back home to Mass. where they were made. And to a good home I might add.

John

John
Thats great to hear!