A week or so ago, someone posted this vid from 2010 of a show I did.

A.TomicMorganic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
A week or so ago, someone posted this vid from 2010 of a show I did with some very old and dear friends. After watching, you will understand why I never made the big time. The bass player and singer is Little Bill, a Pacific Northwest legend who I spent most of my career playing with.

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I watched the first tune ... Nice.
I'd love to have sat in with those guys.
Such a cool laid back delivery.
Good on ya for providing them with a tasty foundation.
You fit that one well.
Now I'm gonna watch the rest ...

Tilter

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, you get a really nice cross stick sound. Seems like a simple thing, but a lot of players ignore placement and technique, and it comes across as weak sounding. Yours is solid and consistent...well done.

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great cover of Next Time You See Me! Snare sounds great btw......and playing is just fine....

amosguy

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tommy. Have not connected in way too long. Appreciate the video. And better give a shout out to the other NW players in case some people don't know. . . . I do.

70 huh? My neighborhood as well. So you were just a kid in the video?

Last edited:

A.TomicMorganic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tommy. Have not connected in way too long. Appreciate the video. And better give a shout out to the other NW players in case some people don't know. . . . I do.

70 huh? My neighborhood as well. So you were just a kid in the video?
Sorry. My bad. The B-3 player is Buck England, and the guitarist is Rod Cook. Both first call players in the PNW blues scene.

A.TomicMorganic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I should probably note that this was not a working band. The guitarist and bass player and I had been playing this gig once a month on Sat. afternoons for a while. I don't remember why Buck was there. The only time this happened and shows how carefully the 2 of them listened to what was happening.