ABSOLUTELY DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!

Old Dog

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
To update: I received my wrap yesterday. . . .WASN'T what I ordered. Wasn't even the same shade. Called and txtd Murray. He said he'd get the right wrap out tomorrow.

This is probably karma for me being bitchy about it last week. But this is exactly what I was worried about.

And simply because it's the age of the internet, doesn't mean a business should be run any different. Answer your phone calls, return your phone calls, get the orders correct. Simply because you have a website and it's the age of the internet, doesn't mean the interaction and quality of business should be any less.

ALSO, I emailed Walopus. Took them an entire week just to get back to me and tell me that they couldn't do what I was asking. I replied "No worries, I bought wrap from someone else. This WAS, a week ago."

So I guess the moral of the story is, JUST PAY PRECISION DRUM CO's prices and be done with it? Even though they don't have the wrap I want. . . . . .Jeez man.

Trying to get drums wrapped the way I want has become very discouraging. I'm almost ready to resort to vinyl car wrap. I've wrapped a couple cheapies with vinyl. Wasn't perfect. . .vinyl can be weird.

Stretch Riedle

DFO Master
Reaction score
I started another topic. I placed a Bum Wrap order. Started it on March 26, 2020.

Stretch

Latest posts