Accessory trays

paul

DFO Master
Reaction score
I've been taking a small p/a to my weekly trio gig and setting up the amp on a chair next to me. That works, but in other venues might be a problem. I've also used a music stand, but would really like something I could clamp to my mic stand. Searching the usual places has been unhelpful, as everything is either too small or too big (and too expensive). I know I'm missing something. Anybody got a suggestion for a readily available try like I described at least 12"x12"?

michaelg

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

T-2

Reaction score
All the links are nice. I love trays. First place I'd look for one is Steve Weiss Music.

notINtheband

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
It’s barbaric,
But I stack my bass drum pedal case and my backup snare (in soft case) next to my hi hat stand. Everything is black so it blends in with the surroundings, and makes the perfect little riser for my set list and phone.

paul

DFO Master
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses, even the ones in jest.

I already have two floor toms, and play both. Besides, I want the accessory tray on the opposite side from the floor toms.

Thanks for the suggestion, Rockin' Billy. I ordered that Ahead tray just now. Should have checked Sweetwater before positing my original comment.

Odd that in my earlier searches I found several appropriate trays at other dealers, but every one of them was out of stock, with wait times from 2 weeks to 3 months.

Problem solved.

Rockin' Billy

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Keepin’ the beat since 1973 Woodstock, N.Y.
Thanks for the responses, even the ones in jest.

I already have two floor toms, and play both. Besides, I want the accessory tray on the opposite side from the floor toms.

Thanks for the suggestion, Rockin' Billy. I ordered that Ahead tray just now. Should have checked Sweetwater before positing my original comment.

Odd that in my earlier searches I found several appropriate trays at other dealers, but every one of them was out of stock, with wait times from 2 weeks to 3 months.

Problem solved.
That’s what I do Paul, that’s what I do. :evil4: