Actual office pic (just for fun)

Drm1979

Reaction score
So here's a picture of my little ode to drums and the music I like that's above my desk in my office. All these were gifts from my wife or coworkers. Just something fun to post. I'm curious if any of you have little tidbits like this at your place of work.

Attachments

polycrescendo

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just have my desktop background to keep me going. That and some sticks with the Tama silent tips, but they aren't so silent at the workplace especially if I accidentally rimshot the desk..

IMAG1561.jpg

Drm1979

Reaction score
It is. My wife made me the coffee mug. My boss made me the tile, when she made them for everybody in the office.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll play along...a metal sculpture my wife found at Hobby Lobby years ago. I had just gotten an email from vintagelogos.com with a proof for my bass drum head and I printed the email...the logo was the perfect size to cut out and tape to the bass drum.

Other stuff...picture of Ringo surfing...my cat not that other guy named Ringo :) A picture frame with a picture of my daughter making heart hands around a bluebonnet (her idea and I think she was 4 or 5 at the time...showing her artistic side...oh and she painted the the Ringo surfing picture)

IMG_20200226_141951.jpg

Fat Drummer

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Ok. I gotta know where did you find that animal and earl.
Animal was originally a Christmas ornament with a small loop screwed down into the top of his head so I just took that out. My kids bought me Earl in a pack with a lunch box and his hard hat but I dont know where it came from... its maybe 10 or 15 years old but not as old as the show it's self. And for fun, they are setting on a "Pixar" lamp!