Ad text changed after posting; Sonic Plus II

Coelacanth

DFO Master
Reaction score
EDIT: I changed the original thread topic as the ad was recently revised. It's a Sonic Plus II kit, not really an amazing bargain as an S-Class Pro would've been, but still a decent kit. I was starting to think I was ready for the funny farm! Apologies for the confusion caused by the changed ad.

I found what could be another fantastic bargain at http://www.musicgoround.com; a 4-piece Sonor S-Class Pro (9-ply maple shells and low-mass lugs quite similar to the Delite/Designer lines). The picture seems to indicate a non-matching snare is included, which would be all gravy. Condition looks good but a phone call would be worthwhile. $499.

Btw, I didn't find this kit searching for "sonor", as it was inputted with a typo. You'll find it if you search for "sonar"...probably why this kit is at such a low price, as it has been hiding!

http://www.sonormuse...12&p=1322#p1322

Heck, if I didn't blow the bank on the Delites, I'd buy this just to consider flipping it!

ERWinner

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Re: Possibly another great bargain: Sonor S-Class Pro

Is that a Legend snare? They were great drums until Kaman started distributing Gretsch.

moonpalace

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

I think those are Sonic Plus, aren't they? With a Force 3003 or 3005 snare?

Coelacanth

DFO Master
Reaction score

What the--!!

Someone must've corrected the ad, because it sure as hell didn't say "Sonic Plus II" a couple hours ago, and the blurry pic made it hard to distinguish between a Sonic Plus II and S-Class (the badges are very similar)...I know I'm not going crazy...am I? :lol:

I researched it at the above link BEFORE I posted this. :?

Latest posts