ADJ Par56 8-light kit

stickinthemud

DFO Master
Reaction score
I recently bought an 8-light kit of American DJ LED PAR 56 lights, and now find that I do not need them. Read my post "Can't win for winning" in the general forum if you want more background on why I am selling

I plan to return these to the seller (IDJnow) as soon as tomorrow, Friday February 4th. I may hold on to them through the weekend if that doesn't jeopardize my ability to return them. Street price for these new is $649. I paid $571 for them since they were floor demos at IDJnow's shop. I sell them "used, as new", but I'm not sure how buying them from me affects the warranty.

They are all in perfect working condition, have been gigged only once (band was very happy with the results), and are the perfect solution for small-venue lighting. Check out these links to learn more:

Sweetwater
American DJ

If anyone is interested, I'll take $520 for them, and throw in a set of pigtails for daisy-chaining power. Buyer pays shipping, which should be about $40 insured. If you want these, I would suggest you act quickly, as I may not have the option of keeping them over the weekend.

Of course, I'm happy to answer any questions.

stickinthemud

DFO Master
Reaction score
BTW, Mods, it just occurred to me that this is the "Drums for Sale" section, so perhaps I should not be posting this here. Please feel free to move it elsewhere or delete it.

Thanks!

Ukboy

Reaction score
Good luck with your sale or return of the lights. I feel your pain of this situation.

Latest posts