Ah crap! Not again !!

Loud

Reaction score
Definitely see a doctor but this tv show could “possibly” help. I’ve seen this episode before and there is an exercise to help tune up the cerebellum. Couldn’t hurt, especially if you think you trip on things more easily than before. You kinda have to watch it while it is available. Sometimes it is available for streaming for a short time.

NobleCooleyNut

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the best possible news this week . No break and no surgery required . The ligament in the thumb is damaged but no surgery is required to reattach . I do have to wear this splint for three weeks but that may be just it and then back to regular use .
1E04A742-73D2-4D2A-8668-278608922C8C.jpeg

Sequimite

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great news.

My riding group is all retirees. I actually have no balance, the balance nerve was destroyed, and I thought I was the only one. But when we bicycled through a railroad tunnel one quarter of the group was wobbling just like I was. All of you older folks, be careful as you may not be aware of how much your balance has declined.

Cauldronics

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got the best possible news this week . No break and no surgery required . The ligament in the thumb is damaged but no surgery is required to reattach . I do have to wear this splint for three weeks but that may be just it and then back to regular use . View attachment 538170
Great news, Rick! You’ll be an octopus behind the kit again in no time.