All set?

CherryClassic

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have a home set that never moves, and a shell bank of seven toms and two bass drums that stay in their bags in the garage, along with various hardware bags for different configurations. I can load right into the car, and be ready to go in five minutes.

It doesn't happen often, but being able to move quickly has come in handy more than once. I've been called to play with bands that were already on stage with no drummer coming. I was effusively welcomed.
HA!! Same thing happened to me one time. I was muddy working in the flower bed; kids loaded drums while I showered. Arrived at gig about 20 minutes after the call. LOL

sherm

Sonar Dave

Reaction score
One kit downstairs in the band room and one ready to go in the garage.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
All my gigging hardware resides permanently in the van. Also, my kits are in the garage on shelves in bags, ready to go, so yeah, so am I.

svulopas

Reaction score
My recording kit stays in the home "studio". My practice kit stays at rehearsal. My gigging kit stays in a temperature controlled closet in the garage, and can be loaded up in 5 mins. Great not having to break down a rehearsal kit.

Thebstar

Reaction score
I always have a kit and hardware ready to go. That way I don’t forget anything.

notINtheband

Reaction score
Yep,
Gigging kit stays bagged and ready to load, studio kit and club gig practice kit are always set up.

michaelocalypse

Reaction score
I have two complete, separate kits stacked up... in the back of the house because I didn't get any worthwhile offers on them.

TheBeachBoy

Ringo Fire
Reaction score
One kit set up in my home studio and three kits in my storage ready to go. Hardware in a rolling golf hard case ready to go with any of the kits, plus cymbals, gear bag (pedal etc), and rock n roller in there too.

Stickclick

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Some gear stays in my car. When a call comes in I can usually make the gig within a couple hours, maybe less.