Allegretti custom drums

Drumbelly

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I should put this because they are not mine. Anyway this is a good deal for a custom hand made maple drum set by a retired drum maker Bill Allegretti from Delaware. Bill won his category in the Snare Drum Olympics years ago. I have played this set because it once belonged to a friend of mine. I have a couple of snares made by Bill and they are top notch, the 7x12 especially. The listing says 8x12, but the snare is a 7x12 here. These small drums just explode. Too bad they are local pickup in NC.
https://reverb.com/item/38292164-al...are&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=38292164

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Scott!

Also, I may be selling my Allegretti WMP 18/12/14/13x7" here in NorCal soon; it rocks, but I have to slim down! Sorry if this is out of place ...... !

They are fabulous little hand-made American drums!!

Mike

Last edited:

shuffle

DFO Star
Reaction score
Drumbelly,i met him in Newcastle Dela,he just got his snares back from the snare Olympics, both snares were incredible builds and sounded amazing!
GLWYS

Drumbelly

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drumbelly,i met him in Newcastle Dela,he just got his snares back from the snare Olympics, both snares were incredible builds and sounded amazing!
GLWYS
Yes, Bill is a real renaissance man. He started out as a NYC Mounted Policeman, master wood crafter, pilot, and of course drum maker. I know somebody in Philly that is selling one of his “Subway” sets: 16-10-13 7x12 In that Sky Blue Pearl. He was making those little 16” bass drum sets almost 20 years ago and now they are very common. If any one is interested in that little set I can hook you up.

drumgadget

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yes, Bill is a real renaissance man. He started out as a NYC Mounted Policeman, master wood crafter, pilot, and of course drum maker. I know somebody in Philly that is selling one of his “Subway” sets: 16-10-13 7x12 In that Sky Blue Pearl. He was making those little 16” bass drum sets almost 20 years ago and now they are very common. If any one is interested in that little set I can hook you up.

I shouldn't be ...... but I am!

Please PM me, Scott

What the **** am I doing?

Mike

Last edited: