Always at the beginning of the thread

JohnL

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is not complaint but more an inquiry. I think the upgrade looks great and you guys do a fantastic job with this forum.

Ok let me see if I can explain this. Before the upgrade when I revisited a thread that I had previously read it would take me to where I left off. I would start at the point of the new post in the thread. To me this was a really nice feature but since the upgrade it doesn't seem to be working that way.

Now on previously read threads it takes me to the beginning of the thread and I have to find where I left off. If it's a long thread that can be a an arduous journey.

Is there any way to bring that feature back?

xsabers

World's Second Most Okayest Drummer
Reaction score
When using the View New Content feature, I noticed the same thing. Then I noticed that if you click on the little dot at each thread it takes you to the first unread posting.

JohnL

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Well how do you like that. What will they think of next. Thanks brother. :occasion5:

Titus Pullo

DFO Master
Reaction score
The little teardrop that accompanied each topic/post and allowed you to jump to the last post from anywhere is also gone.

Edit: I just realized that clicking the date/time calls ?view=getlastpost for that topic. So there you are.