Amazon deals thread

Joe A

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
(haven't been around since the forum changed software.. the color scheme hurts my eyes, just came here today to see if they added a dark mode... seems they didn't :( ) back in a few months and hope they get one going :)
There must be a browser extension or an app that will invert the colors...?

stuart s

Reaction score
Cascio Via Amazon has several open box Paisties for dirt cheap right now. 24" Big Beat for $250, various 2002 crashes.
Just search for Paiste Ride or Paiste Crash and look at used and new prices that are close to 30-45% off.
My experience with Cascio via ebay or amazon is that their open box stuff is pretty close to being new.

CAMDRUMS

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

felis

Reaction score

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score

Abbazappaplant

Reaction score
LUDWIG 3 piece CLUB DATE kit 24x14 16x16 13x9... trying not to buy it myself... I think these usually went for 2100ish and it's at sub $xxx.xx
*edit* me thinks someone bought it because that is back at 2250 haha

Last edited:

stuart s

Reaction score
I already snagged 3 Paiste 2002's for around $150 each, there all gone except for the 14" SE high hats (I already have the 15 se I got from them a year ago)

Heres whats left:

2002 Big Beat 24" for $250

Giant Beat Cymbal Pack 24/18/20/15HHTs for $663

Giant Beat 19" Multi for $167

2002 Sound Edge High Hats 14" for $215

PST 5 Medium Crash 18" for $65

PST 3 14" Crash for $29 (good for making a stack!)

Masters Thin Ride 22" $281

Masters Thin Ride 24" $310

You have to look at Used and New and look at Cascio's price. Everyone I've bought before from them looked like new, no flaws
There might be more lurking around the site..

why wait for Black Friday or settle for Turkish Turkey "Its Ham Bull" cymbal deals, get a Swiss made Paiste!

Last edited:

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I already snagged 3 Paiste 2002's for around $150 each, there all gone except for the 14" SE high hats (I already have the 15 se I got from them a year ago)

Heres whats left:

2002 Big Beat 24" for $250

Giant Beat Cymbal Pack 24/18/20/15HHTs for $663

Giant Beat 19" Multi for $167

2002 Sound Edge High Hats 14" for $215

PST 5 Medium Crash 18" for $65

PST 3 14" Crash for $29 (good for making a stack!)

Masters Thin Ride 22" $281

Masters Thin Ride 24" $310

You have to look at Used and New and look at Cascio's price. Everyone I've bought before from them looked like new, no flaws
There might be more lurking around the site..

why wait for Black Friday or settle for Turkish Turkey "Its Ham Bull" cymbal deals, get a Swiss made Paiste!
Somebody got some good deals...lol...

Every deal GONE by 7:45pm est....

Congrats!

stuart s

Reaction score
Somebody got some good deals...lol...

Every deal GONE by 7:45pm est....

Congrats!
Im still seeing some avail, look at the "new and used" on the bottom. The Giant Beat Box set is gone though, the best deal of them all.

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Im still seeing some avail, look at the "new and used" on the bottom. The Giant Beat Box set is gone though, the best deal of them all.
I clicked on every link you posted and every one was back up to regular prices...

Figured some quick DFO brethren got hold of them quick.

Lol

Last edited:

Samuel100

Reaction score
Guys, I wanna buy some stuff as I have saved up enough. I want to ask if anyone has amazing deals as of Nov 2019 then do post some stuff, I'm looking forward to buy some!!

gmiller598

Reaction score
I was searching for some good prices on the Sabian Crescent line and found them "used" on Amazon. I emailed Cascio to ask about condition and they basically told me anything they sell used might have been a display cymbal or demo from a clinic and most likely never hit. I got the the 18 Smash Crash, 20 Pang Thang, and 15 Fat Hats all for excellent prices. The best thing seems to be to search for whatever specific cymbal you are looking and if Amazon offers a used version where Cascio is the seller it should be a great deal on my experience. The Smash Crash is $379 new and $197 in their used price.

stuart s

Reaction score
I was searching for some good prices on the Sabian Crescent line and found them "used" on Amazon. I emailed Cascio to ask about condition and they basically told me anything they sell used might have been a display cymbal or demo from a clinic and most likely never hit. I got the the 18 Smash Crash, 20 Pang Thang, and 15 Fat Hats all for excellent prices. The best thing seems to be to search for whatever specific cymbal you are looking and if Amazon offers a used version where Cascio is the seller it should be a great deal on my experience. The Smash Crash is $379 new and $197 in their used price.
Yeah, their used is a lot better than used from others. Love Cascio Music!

Latest posts