Amazon deals thread

Dumpy

Reaction score

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
These are great bags, I have a full set for my Noble & Cooley kit. I just grabbed a couple of 'em too for my Sonors.
I have one of these snare bags and
Very cool. Thanks!

I already have one if their snare bags and thought it was a great bag for the money.

Just ordered another snare bag in a different size along with 12, 13, 14, and 16 tom bags. 5 bags for 115 bucks shipped seems like a nice deal.

I wonder how the Barton bags compare to these ones?

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
Y'all that bought the sale-priced Roadrunner bags from MF might be getting a call from GC today. I just did.
Evidently, MF didn't actually have the bags in stock. I also received an email that reads "The item has been canceled from your order"
The GC caller, "Alex" had me re-place my order from them instead for the same onsale price. I'm supposed to be refunded from MF eventually.

Rich K.

DFO Star
Reaction score
Y'all that bought the sale-priced Roadrunner bags from MF might be getting a call from GC today. I just did.
Evidently, MF didn't actually have the bags in stock. I also received an email that reads "The item has been canceled from your order"
The GC caller, "Alex" had me re-place my order from them instead for the same onsale price. I'm supposed to be refunded from MF eventually.
Keep us updated if any of you actually get them. Bummer...

dtk

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
EVENSTEVEN-thanks for answering my as yet unasked question...I noticed I had a UPS shipping message that a label had been done up from a guitar center....I didn't order anything from them...so it must by my MF cases....but...they're shipping it to my parents former address...so I need to chase it down (not the address I gave MF).

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
I got a shipping notice on my 14x14 (x2), my 16x16, and 5.5x14. Waiting on the 6.5x14.

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
I ordered the 6.5x14" from MF but that's the one they cancelled.
Bag was shipped by GC yesterday after I re-ordered it from them.
Maybe it's only the 6.5 snare bags that are out of stock from MF?
That's my guess.

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
Sabian AAX x-plosion 15" crash, $117.92+$17.61 shipping (Amazon UK). Retails for $199 elsewhere. I've got the HHX version and it sounds great!

Istanbul Mehmet Murathan 17" Crash, $158.82 with free shipping. Retails for $231 elsewhere. I had the 20" and it was my favorite out of all my Mehmet's. Very heavy cymbals with incredible wash & sustain.

Last edited:

Rich K.

DFO Star
Reaction score
Sabian AAX x-plosion 15" crash, $117.92+$17.61 shipping. Retails for $199 elsewhere. I've got the HHX version and it sounds great!

Istanbul Mehmet Murathan 17" Crash, $158.82 with free shipping. Retails for $231 elsewhere. I had the 20" and it was my favorite out of all my Mehmet's. Very heavy cymbals with incredible wash & sustain.

The 15" AAX is being sold by Amazon UK, hence the shipping. Weird.

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
The 15" AAX is being sold by Amazon UK, hence the shipping. Weird.
Yep! I see them every once in a while sold by Amazon in the UK. Must be stock in a warehouse over there. Still a good price with that shipping cost.

Latest posts