Amazon deals thread

Dumpy

Reaction score

Istanbul Mehmet 20” Medium Empire Ride. 1 left. $178 on my screen.
Wasn’t thrilled with how it was packed, but at that price and the fact it is not a Colorsound cymbal, it’s okay. Nice shimmer, a bit of wash and some good stick and the bell is pretty nice. Have to play it more.

VinSparkle

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t thrilled with how it was packed, but at that price and the fact it is not a Colorsound cymbal, it’s okay. Nice shimmer, a bit of wash and some good stick and the bell is pretty nice. Have to play it more.
Agreed, their packing is horrible. Just chuck it into a flimsy box and send it on its way.

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I ordered a 7x13 snare bag for a Sonor Vintage 8x13 tom, and it fits just fine. These are the first of any of my drum bag purchases that actually comes in its own box (which included 4 silicone packets). Padding is very soft and plush, zippers feel sturdy, and the best feature for me is the embossed glow-in-the-dark bag size. I hate having to find a pair of readers just to make out the sizes on my Ahead and Protection Racket bags! Padding is adequate. The handle is on the long side and runs parallel to the zipper, as opposed to all my other bags, but I'm cool with that. Reminds me of Humes & Berg bags with their super long handles.

In all, this was well worth the money ($16.97). I only wish they had more standard tom/bass drum bag sizes - I'd order a full set at these prices.

clowndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I ordered a 7x13 snare bag for a Sonor Vintage 8x13 tom, and it fits just fine. These are the first of any of my drum bag purchases that actually comes in its own box (which included 4 silicone packets). Padding is very soft and plush, zippers feel sturdy, and the best feature for me is the embossed glow-in-the-dark bag size. I hate having to find a pair of readers just to make out the sizes on my Ahead and Protection Racket bags! Padding is adequate. The handle is on the long side and runs parallel to the zipper, as opposed to all my other bags, but I'm cool with that. Reminds me of Humes & Berg bags with their super long handles.

In all, this was well worth the money ($16.97). I only wish they had more standard tom/bass drum bag sizes - I'd order a full set at these prices.
Do you think their 10" bag will fit a 10" tom with RIMS mounts?

amosguy

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
the best feature for me is the embossed glow-in-the-dark bag size. I hate having to find a pair of readers just to make out the sizes on my Ahead and Protection Racket bags!
I made up some special tags for each bag, which identifies the exact drum set and drum size.
Tags 1.JPG

Last edited:

clowndog

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Also, can anyone give me the maximum depth the 16x16 bag can go? I have a Taos drum that is 16 diameter by 18.75" deep total (no rims obviously). Thanks!

Targalx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Also, can anyone give me the maximum depth the 16x16 bag can go? I have a Taos drum that is 16 diameter by 18.75" deep total (no rims obviously). Thanks!
That seems a little too deep. I'm measuring my 16x16" and it's coming in at around 17.5" deep.

Santino

Reaction score
Just a shout out to say thanks for the head's-up on the Roadrunner bags. Had a few loose snares that needed some love. Pretty nice bags for $18. Thanks again!

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score

jtpaistegeist

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
More great deal$!

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
Sabian Crescent 16" crash, $189.52! Retails elsewhere for $325

Sabian HHX 21" Thin ride Brilliant, $276.96! Retails elsewhere for $420