Amazon deals thread

dtk

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised...I grabbed a Soultone flat just cuz I wanted to have a flat in the bag...but I loved it so much for one band its pretty much all I use with them for practice and shows.

For that price...try it and if you don't use it...flip it...(if I didn't have 2 flats I'd think about taking my own advice!)

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
You'd be surprised...I grabbed a Soultone flat just cuz I wanted to have a flat in the bag...but I loved it so much for one band its pretty much all I use with them for practice and shows.

For that price...try it and if you don't use it...flip it...(if I didn't have 2 flats I'd think about taking my own advice!)
We’re both too late, it went up to $209.

Rock Salad

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a wild deal from Amazon, perhaps unintentionally. I bought the 15" Bosphorus crash kindly posted here and wound up really liking it. So, I ordered a 20" ride from that same line $236 US very reasonable.

But!
They also sent a 24" Turk flat ride super light that is pretty amazing out the box - no break in.
So 20" Antique ride plus 24" Turk flat for $236

Of course they arrived loose in an un fitted box that was half way split open, but that's Amazon for ya.

dtk

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just got a wild deal from Amazon, perhaps unintentionally. I bought the 15" Bosphorus crash kindly posted here and wound up really liking it. So, I ordered a 20" ride from that same line $236 US very reasonable.

But!
They also sent a 24" Turk flat ride super light that is pretty amazing out the box - no break in.

Of course they arrived loose in an un fitted box that was half way split open, but that's Amazon for ya.
They sent something you didn't ask for?

That's even better than the time my dad asked the ATM for $100 and it gave him 4 20s and 1 100...and the bank wouldn't take it back....

dtk

bonefamily

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

But!

Wow!! I just purchased the Bos Turk 19" flat ride from there and await its arrival. Would be nice to see an extra something in the box, but my luck just isn't that good...

philmets

Reaction score
Previous generation Protection Racket sets. Great deal, set of 5 ($131.43 with free shipping at time of posting) for not much more than the cost of an individual 22"...

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Previous generation Protection Racket sets. Great deal, set of 5 ($131.43 with free shipping at time of posting) for not much more than the cost of an individual 22"...

Those are a great deal. Last time they came up, there were other configs available as well for a good price. Not sure any of the prepacks would ever help me though.

pgm554

Reaction score

Quai34

Reaction score
Ok, I don't understand, do you check Amazon every seconds to find all that good deals or? Do you have any alert on Amazon? Or the best way for me is to check this thread every day? Let me know...

stuart s

Reaction score
Ok, I don't understand, do you check Amazon every seconds to find all that good deals or? Do you have any alert on Amazon? Or the best way for me is to check this thread every day? Let me know...
Stuff you look at get put into your AZ browsing history. Make a shortcut or favorite it and check it all the time.

Quai34

Reaction score
Ok, I have never bought anything in Amazon so, I didn't know but well, yes, that makes sense,mthanks, I will do it...Also, I was for 10 years in my own in France with 2 surfshop so, I have always favored local stores compared to big boxes but I could have liked the bags for sure...