Amazon deals thread

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score

Just got this for $146. Any idea on how long they usually take when amazon doesn’t give a date?
I feel like others on this thread have waited for them in the past. I haven't seen it through yet. The one time I ordered one that wasn't in stock was delayed but it was during the pandemic shutdown.

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Just got this for $146. Any idea on how long they usually take when amazon doesn’t give a date?
Was it in stock? (If so, it should ship ASAP)
If not in stock: (Sometimes they give an approximate date and sometimes they don't)
If they don't, you just have to sit and wait. If it ends up taking really long, they sometimes
just cancel the order and refund you.

1988fxlr

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Was it in stock? (If so, it should ship ASAP)
If not in stock: (Sometimes they give an approximate date and sometimes they don't)
If they don't, you just have to sit and wait. If it ends up taking really long, they sometimes
just cancel the order and refund you.
It doesn’t really say in stock or not in stock. It says its in stock from soundsanatolian at $238 but just says also available from amazon $146 with no details

LRod1707

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t really say in stock or not in stock. It says its in stock from soundsanatolian at $238 but just says also available from amazon $146 with no details
That's means it's available at that price ($146) from Amazon but it's not in their stock. If you add it to your shopping cart and hit checkout you should see the stock status. So you can still buy it and wait for them to ship it to you when it comes in. You won't get an estimated date though!
You won't risk anything because if it comes in they'll deliver it and if it doesn't, they refund you.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
I'd call this a deal. Leather cymbal bags often go for nearly twice the asking price:

I own one of their stick bags and it, too, was a bargain (with some limitations). I reviewed that one here, which should give you an indication of value and quality:

Sequimite

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Buffalo leather is good stuff. My wife bought me a one-off thick leather cymbal bag 40 years ago, it's still in good shape and I would really cram it full. With all my new cymbals I'm getting picky so I just bought a Mono, just my second cymbal bag.