Amazon deals thread

Sequimite

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
WARNING!!! There is an Istanbul Mehmet Jazz Legend Dark hi hat in Amazon Warehouse. It has been bought and returned a half dozen times because when you click on the item and read the reviews they show a pair of hi hats. But in an answer to a question on 4/8/22 one person who bought and returned it stated that it was just the bottom hi hat cymbal.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
WARNING!!! There is an Istanbul Mehmet Jazz Legend Dark hi hat in Amazon Warehouse. It has been bought and returned a half dozen times because when you click on the item and read the reviews they show a pair of hi hats. But in an answer to a question on 4/8/22 one person who bought and returned it stated that it was just the bottom hi hat cymbal.
Yeah I caught that.

Sequimite

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sequimite

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
For over a week Amazon Warehouse has been broken. At first 80% of the percussion items would disappear and then come back a few minutes or hours later. For the past few days 99% of the items are gone all the time. Remembering some of them I can look them up searching All Departments and they still show the returned item in Amazon Warehouse that I cannot see looking UNDER Amazon Warehouse. Never seen this before and no idea how long the bug will last.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score

Sequimite

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Polska

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bosphorus Traditional 19” medium thin crash for under $165

Bosphorus Cymbals 18” Antique Medium thin Crash for $179

Bosphorus Cymbals A20R 20-Inch Antique Series Ride Cymbal for $212

Thanks! Was able to grab the Antique crash

t-bird

Reaction score
What the hay is "acceptable condition"?
If it's the same one I bought from warehouse and just returned it's like new. It was just too bright for me. A couple stick marks and some fingerprints. Played far less than most cymbals selling for "new" at a place like Guitar Center.