header.nohb.html

Amazon deals thread

slow larry

Reaction score
Someone please buy these before I do. I have multiple hi hats, I don't need more hi hats, my wife 1000% doesnt need me to have more hi hats. If the price keeps dropping I wont be able to stop myself. Thankfully someone bought that DW 9000 series stand already.
Returned Bosphorus Cymbals BP15H 15-Inch Black Pearl Series Hi-Hat Cymbals Pair in "Good" condition for $216. These were way too expensive two months ago but the weekly price drops have made this a good deal:

TBH, all of the WHD stuff should work like this, dropping $10 every other week or so. Makes checking back regularly more fun. Do I snatch it up now? or wait for a lower price and hope no one else does?

aarono2690

Reaction score
Someone please buy these before I do. I have multiple hi hats, I don't need more hi hats, my wife 1000% doesnt need me to have more hi hats. If the price keeps dropping I wont be able to stop myself. Thankfully someone bought that DW 9000 series stand already.

TBH, all of the WHD stuff should work like this, dropping $10 every other week or so. Makes checking back regularly more fun. Do I snatch it up now? or wait for a lower price and hope no one else does?
Do you actually get both hats?

Gunnellett

DFO Veteran
Reaction score

Well I saved you from getting in trouble with the wife!

Thanks Sequimite for the heads up! I've been wanting a set of these for a while. It was time to take the plunge. Now I'll probably be looking to build a set as deals come along.

lossforgain

Team DFO
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I saved you from getting in trouble with the wife!

Thanks Sequimite for the heads up! I've been wanting a set of these for a while. It was time to take the plunge. Now I'll probably be looking to build a set as deals come along.
I am among the number of people who are glad you bought these so I wouldn’t. I bet they are phenomenal. Enjoy.

aarono2690

Reaction score
I bought a 20" Bos Anitque thin ride for $196, tracked the price for months: falling to $174 and shooting back to $260 after a sale. Traded the first and bought a second, which I liked even better, for $164.

Sounds like you think this is a great deal and I should take advantage?

Sequimite

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you think this is a great deal and I should take advantage?
It is, IMO, how long to wait for the price to fall is the question. It's a good crash and the narrow unlathed band gives a tighter ride. If you only wanted to use one cymbal this would be a good candidate.

aarono2690

Reaction score
Maybe I’ll watch it for a few days to see if it drops more.
It is, IMO, how long to wait for the price to fall is the question. It's a good crash and the narrow unlathed band gives a tighter ride. If you only wanted to use one cymbal this would be a good candidate.
Edit: Someone bought one so price is back to $269

Last edited:

yes.minh

Reaction score
The hi-hats just showed up today. Notice the "hats"...both top and bottom were included. Thumbs up so far. Now I need to spend a little time with them.
Congratulations! Out of curiosity, did the hats come in 1 plastic bag, ie 1 bar code, or 2 plastic bags with different bar codes for top and bottom?