Amazon deals thread

Costaricadave

Reaction score
I got mine as well Chris a couple days ago. I would just wait until they fulfill the order. It has happened a few times with me. They sent me an email that the order can be canceled or to wait. I waited and the item showed up a week later. It cant hurt.

Kendrum

Reaction score
Mine is supposed to arrive next Wednesday. They never contacted me about any issues.
The splash I bought was sold by and is being fulfilled through Amazon. The one listed now ad having 5 on had at a higher price is being sold by Greenbrier Music and fulfilled through Amazon.

Costaricadave

Reaction score
I got mine as well Chris a couple days ago. I would just wait until they fulfill the order. It has happened a few times with me. They sent me an email that the order can be canceled or to wait. I waited and the item showed up a week later. It cant hurt.

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
Hey guys, I don't mean to be a jerk here, but I'd think most people (like myself) who are subscribed to this topic are only interested in finding new Amazon deals, not the nitty gritties of ordering experiences and so on. I'm not sure where that discussion would go though.... But I'm close to unsubscribing to this topic at this point.

blueshadow

Just Shuffling along
Staff member
Reaction score
hefty said:
Hey guys, I don't mean to be a jerk here, but I'd think most people (like myself) who are subscribed to this topic are only interested in finding new Amazon deals, not the nitty gritties of ordering experiences and so on. I'm not sure where that discussion would go though.... But I'm close to unsubscribing to this topic at this point.
Good point sorry. Guess maybe needed to be reminded that we should only post new deals and any discussion should go in a new nonsticky thread. (Of course you will get this note so sorry again )

FloydZKing

fire bad!
Reaction score
Suit yourselves, but I don't think it happens much where there is some across-the-board screaming deal for everyone to get in on. The great buys are 1 or 2 and gone. This thread may aspire to be a one-stop resource for Amazon clearance buying, but from what I've seen, it doesn't work that way.

Good luck!

EvEnStEvEn

~Lounge Lizard~
Reaction score
^Yep, when I grabbed my $2000 Premier Genista Birch kit for just $345 shipped there were only 2 left at that price on Amazon's Christmas clearance.
Thanks to a forum alert by "HeyJay" I was on DFO at the right time to snap up an insane deal....and they were gone fast.

bongomania

DFO Master
Reaction score
Just because there won't be enough for everyone doesn't mean there won't be one for the lucky and swift.

jskdrums

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hemant* said:
Agree with Hefty - I think this should be deal notifications only - Thanks!
+1 - keep it clean & tight here for the quick deal…but...I also like the idea of a separate "Amazon Deals Follow Up" thread for discussion on those deals.

heyjay

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I grabbed one, but there was 1 more in stock at the time and the price still showed $40.

Also this morning I got a Gretsch Marquee snare for $40, Gretsch Catalina 22" Kick for $50, and ddrum reflex kit with Gibraltar hardware pack for $180

Latest posts