Amazon payment plan?

lrod1707

DFO Master
Reaction score
So I was looking for a small recorder and ended up finding the Tascam DP-008EX 8 track recorder direct from Amazon. Right under the "Add to cart" button was an option for an Amazon payment plan. 0% interest, no credit check and 5 months to pay. I figured what the heck, why not? 5 months payments with no strings attached is better than paying full price in one shot. Now my question is has anyone ever received this offer? From the probably hundreds of purchases that I've made at Amazon throughout the years, I never have seen this offered to me on checkout. Anyone know anything about it and how I ended up receiving it?

Update My recorder was out of stock at the time and Amazon said that they would notify me when they have a projected shipping date. Apparently they have no clue when it arrives so I've cancelled the order. I ended up ordering the Tascam DP-24SD which is a huge step up from the other one. 24 tracks and 8 xlr mic connections. I purchased it from Amazon and once again they offered me 5 payments, 0% interest & no credit check. Should be here in a couple of days.

Last edited:

Latest posts