Another track released with my brother.

Spooky

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, lockdown has been pretty productive ... all at home, so my brother wrote and I drummed and did backing vocals, and my sister filmed the video.
He has released an ep on Spotify etc I’ll put a link at the bottom.

Stay safe!
Spooky

Tilter

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of '80s music, so I dig this. The vocal arangenment, delivery, and your playing are all spot on for the track. Thanks for sharing it, Spooky.

Spooky

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of '80s music, so I dig this. The vocal arangenment, delivery, and your playing are all spot on for the track. Thanks for sharing it, Spooky.
Thank you, had fun with this.

equipmentdork

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Sounds good. Did you use any samples, cutting and pasting, or snapping to the grid? I know you are solid as a player, but just curious.

Dan

Spooky

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Did you use any samples, cutting and pasting, or snapping to the grid? I know you are solid as a player, but just curious.

Dan
Glad you liked it , I just played it... improvised a bit from previous run throughs, I always switch things a little bit and if it fits or sounds better it stays :)

studrum

DFO Master
Reaction score
Now I get it Spooky: your brother wanted a drummer for his music, so he said, "Get to work, sis!" You guys are kickin'. Working hard during Covid; sounds like it's paying off.

Sounds great. Strong drumming!

Toast Tee

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Maybe because my first album after my Kiss phase was Duran Duran, 80's music has a special place.
You guys really captured the feel.
I don't normally like tunes the 1st time I hear em, but that was killer!
I loved that "sloshy" hat sound (for lack of a better term) What were you using?
You guy's sound GREAT.
Impressive!!!