Any Ferit Odman fans out there? I am on the hunt to find more live performances of his!

codydee12

Reaction score
Hey DFO, among some of the other living legends, I have been digging into Ferit Odman and wondered if anyone knew of any videos of his.

I started the YouTube journey and found a handful (primarily from his channel - I loved the videos from his most recent album).

I know he has played for a lot of folks so I am sure there are hundreds of great videos of him drumming but I am not aware of what artist to search for.

Anyways, thought there might be some other Ferit fans who might could point me in the right direction.

And if you don't know who he is.......check this out.

f.stahlenius

Reaction score
Yeah man. Love his playing; classy, inventive, has a really nice swing feel, cool ideas, and great taste in drums and cymbals ;-)

Reach out to him on Instagram - great guy, had some really nice conversations with him.

codydee12

Reaction score
Yeah man. Love his playing; classy, inventive, has a really nice swing feel, cool ideas, and great taste in drums and cymbals ;-)

Reach out to him on Instagram - great guy, had some really nice conversations with him.
Seems like a nice dude!