Any good professional place that rewraps drums in SoCal area?

Jazzhead

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows And would recommend a person or a place that does a great and professional job of rewrapping drums in SoCal area?
Ideally I would have liked to send the drums to Precision drum company in NY since they do fantastic job but that will run about $200 just for shipping, so trying to find someone in SoCal.

Jazzhead

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Chris Heuer can do it.
I heard about him from a guy who had his Gretsch floor tom refinished in natural maple gloss, haven’t seen his wrapping work. Chris is actually 10mins away from me. I just wanted to know if there are other people doing it in SoCal.
I wonder if Pro drum shop does.

blikum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure if he's still around, but Eddie of Valerio independent percussion did a great job for me on a couple kits. He's in the valley. Van Nuys I think.

Jazzhead

Reaction score
Once you meet him, you will know. ;-)
Plus, if you've never been to Pro Drum, this is a must!
I have been to the shop and I have met Stan at different locations (shows, sales, etc.) Now that I think about it you are right, he does have a marvelous irreverence haha. However, I don’t think that’s the case when a pro drummer goes to their shop.

Mendozart

Jenkins-Martin rep
Reaction score
I have been to the shop and I have met Stan at different locations (shows, sales, etc.) Now that I think about it you are right, he does have a marvelous irreverence haha. However, I don’t think that’s the case when a pro drummer goes to their shop.
Stan and Jerry are the best!

Jazzhead

Reaction score
I know all of these guys will do a great job. However, if Pro drum shop does rewraps, I would like my drums to be rewrapped there, it will be like a cool memory from that iconic shop.

Latest posts