Anyone have a super cheap 14" crash cymbal??

AustinFitz

Reaction score
Due to a really tight budget I only own a few different cymbals, and unfortunately I recently cracked one of them beyond repair. It was a little 12" Sabian splash that I had already cut one crack out of previously. I had been wanting to replace it with a 14" crash anyway, but it's much more pressing now that the spot is totally empty.

I really don't have much to spend, but does anyone have ANY kind of cheap 14" crash they would part with and ship? Of course I'd prefer something made of B20, but even a crappy little B8 beginner crash might would be better than nothing right now lol. I've been keeping an eye on eBay and Reverb lately, but haven't seen much I can afford that would actually be worth buying, so I figured I'd ask around here as well.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

AustinFitz

Reaction score
I was hoping to maybe find something in the $50 to $60 range? I know that's not a lot, but I'm not opposed to damaged cymbals either. Money has been so tight that I'm already using multiple cymbals that have been broken, and then had the cracks cut out of them.

Tama CW

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You should have no problem finding something in the $30-$60 range, even if some might have some key holing or other issues. Your local CL or FB should have plenty of them....Ebay too. $60 is a LOT for a typical 750-900 gm 14 inch Zildjian (or Sabian)

Last edited:

Latest posts