Anyone heard of PGL Percussion?

Sequimite

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks. What are your thoughts on value for something like that?
All I know is that they were high priced boutique drums. Given that they didn't attract a following they might be had fairly cheaply. For instance I bought a 5 piece Sterling kit for $350 because no one knows who Sterling was(Seattle builder). He used Asian lugs like PJL. They probably both used Keller shells. If everybody wanted a Sterling it would be a $1000 kit.

Rmgreg

Reaction score
All I know is that they were high priced boutique drums. Given that they didn't attract a following they might be had fairly cheaply. For instance I bought a 5 piece Sterling kit for $350 because no one knows who Sterling was(Seattle builder). He used Asian lugs like PJL. They probably both used Keller shells. If everybody wanted a Sterling it would be a $1000 kit.
Listed at 1500 with cymbals, hardware, double pedal and hard cases

Sequimite

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Depends on the cymbals which could be worth anything from $200 to $1000. Get the details on those and make sure the shell sizes are what you want.

Heck, it might have $1000 in hard cases. Find out what those are also.

Rmgreg

Reaction score
Depends on the cymbals which could be worth anything from $200 to $1000. Get the details on those and make sure the shell sizes are what you want.

Heck, it might have $1000 in hard cases. Find out what those are also.
I like the sizes All maple kit. Toms are: 10, 12, 14, 16, Kick: 22. Zildjian and Paiste cymbals that I will likely sell. I have a Zildjian K pack