Anyone live near Spokane WA?

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I need a kit shipped to San Diego as it's just too long of a road trip.
I was going to fly up then rent a car & drive back but it's really expensive.
PM for details but I'm willing to pay if someones interested.
Thanks all!

foxy_shazamtastic

Reaction score
I know a guy who does, his name is Josh Fry and he runs an online shop so he ships all the time. I can reach out to him for you if you’d like.

foxy_shazamtastic

Reaction score
You’re welcome! Glad I can be of help. One word of warning, if it’s a really great deal he might try to swoop it out from under you :rolleyes:. What’s the kit you’re trying to grab?

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
You’re welcome! Glad I can be of help. One word of warning, if it’s a really great deal he might try to swoop it out from under you :rolleyes:. What’s the kit you’re trying to grab?
I just realized I'm friends on FB with him so sent him a message.
Thanks again!

Rich K.

DFO Master
Reaction score
New Yorker set with 13" snare and added floor tom???
Ah... that became the NY outfit and it switched to the metal snare. Rare bird and the floor tom from the same batch!
I bought a 12 and 22 from that era and had to buy 3 floor toms to get one that matched...none were perfect.
May have been the best sounding set I ever had (12" deep drums with mahogany interiors are beautiful...Slingerland or Ludwig).
I rented the set to a recording studio for one day and they ended up renting it for a month.

Elvis

The King of Rock'n'Roll
Reaction score
Wow I never knew there was 5.5x13 Ludwig snare. I only knew about the 3x13.
The "Power Piccolo", it's been a 13x6 for years now.

...comes with a 16 strand snare, instead of the 12 strand that the 13x3 comes with. Fits all the regular throw-off's, too, so you're not saddled with the P-80.

Elvis

markrocks68

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm beyond excited. Josh picked the kit up for me yesterday & will be shipping to me this upcoming week.
Just the usual slight issue of some scratching where it looks like the tom bottom rim rubbed on the bd.
Everything is there too plus the old soft cases & hard shell cases, drum key, cowbell, wood block, etc
We were on the phone for quite a while last night. I asked what he would give out of 10, he said 9.2 :love4:
Some pics attached after he picked up. I gave Josh all the pies from this deal for doing this for me.
Cant thank him enough. Cant believe I actually have a full Porto Pak outfit! :happy7::compress:

josh1.jpg
ebay15*.jpg
ebay19.jpg
ebay10.jpg
ebay16.jpg

Latest posts