anyone not getting email notifications

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
ive got a member that is not getting his email notifications to threads that he has subscribed to. appears this started after our recent upgrade. is anyone else running into this same scenario? thanks..

mike

ludwigfire

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
ive got a member that is not getting his email notifications to threads that he has subscribed to. appears this started after our recent upgrade. is anyone else running into this same scenario? thanks..

mike
Mike' I've noticed the email notices have been hit and miss on my end lately. Not sure if that helps.

Clay

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
i have never subscribed to a thread, so i can't give much input.

is anyone CURRENTLY getting email notifications for threads that they have elected to follow?

mike

Tomb

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I used to get email notifications from the for sale forum but have not since the upgrade.
Love the new look!
Thanks, Tom

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Try this, when you are logged in go to your username on the top left, click the little arrow.>your profile>my settings> notifications options
which will be on the left side, click that and all the options come up, hope this helps, Ben

RyanR

Underaged Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Same problem. Several threads and forums (for sale) not sending notices.

PM notices work fine.

-Ryan

mlayton

Night Creature
Reaction score
for those of you not getting them, have you gone into your settings and selected how you prefer to be notified for different things? if you don't know where the settings are, just let me know..

mike