anyone played w/ an Alesis Strike Multipad?

DannyPattersonMusic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I just finished a tour using the Alesis Strike MultiPad as the drum kit and once again no issues whatsoever with the unit ... I've been using it since Black Friday 2018.

Reactions: dtk

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I just finished a tour using the Alesis Strike MultiPad as the drum kit and once again no issues whatsoever with the unit ... I've been using it since Black Friday 2018.
Another durability testimony! I guess they really did get it right this time. Count me in, I'm buying it for sure by the end of the year.

DannyPattersonMusic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Another durability testimony! I guess they really did get it right this time. Count me in, I'm buying it for sure by the end of the year.
The Alesis has also been dropped/knocked over (during a brawl at a club while we were on break) and still works fine ... and this was the week before I went on tour with it.

Here's a GoPro video (audio from GoPro) during one of the gigs while on tour.

There is also live stream (soundboard audio) on the SOSONIC facebook page ... on the stream video the audio/video kicks in at 23:51 and second set starts at 1:26:15

lrod1707

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
The Alesis has also been dropped/knocked over (during a brawl at a club while we were on break) and still works fine ... and this was the week before I went on tour with it.

Here's a GoPro video (audio from GoPro) during one of the gigs while on tour.

There is also live stream (soundboard audio) on the SOSONIC facebook page ... on the stream video the audio/video kicks in at 23:51 and second set starts at 1:26:15
Man, I love it and what you do with it. Excellent! Can't wait to get it!
Amazing that you can practically replace a kit with that unit. Very very cool!!

DannyPattersonMusic

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Man, I love it and what you do with it. Excellent! Can't wait to get it!
Amazing that you can practically replace a kit with that unit. Very very cool!!
Thank you! I've been using electronic pads as kits for awhile for gigs/situations where a full acoustic kit would be too much stage volume and/or space for travel. The Alesis is my upgrade from my old Roland SPD-6.

eddiej

DFO Master
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on one of these yesterday. This thing is incredible! I have a lot of learning to do with it. It looks like Alesis' has a lot of how to videos and some KB articles as well.

dtk

DFO Master
Reaction score
I just pulled the trigger on one of these yesterday. This thing is incredible! I have a lot of learning to do with it. It looks like Alesis' has a lot of how to videos and some KB articles as well.
Cool...keep us posted.

Latest posts