* April Wine's * 2014 Tour Kit

ADAMS

Reaction score
I have * April Wines * Custom 2014 Tour kit, not a copy but the Real Deal, finished in a Black Diamond Gel Coat that changes Color with the Stage Lights,
Shell's are custom built by Paul Mason of Tempus Drums, with Monolith Drums Tear Drop lugs, Absolutely amazing tone and Tuning Range, and in Mint condition
This build cost $25,000, Sizes are 24" & 22" Virgin Bass Drums, 8",10", 12", 13" Rack Tom's, 14", 16", 18" Floor Tom's.......... i am looking to trade for a Yamaha Recording Custom kit, in a 3 up 2 Down and Bass, a matching snare would be cool but not a deal breaker
if not inc. or any combination close to what i mentioned above.
Or i would trade for an Ayotte Kit, no Drumsmith Ayotte's, but real Keller Maple Shell Ayotte's, would prefer the same combination as the Yamaha Recording Customs
mentioned above, but will look at any 6 piece + kit.
New owner of this Killer Custom Built kit will not be disappointed, Beautiful Look's and Unmatched Quality, Sound, Tone and Tuning Range, all drums have been Custom Built in
the depth's to bring out the best tone for the specific diameter of each drum, inc Custom made Nexus II Rim Mount's, contact me for any questions You have.
Thank You.
** CHEERS **
APRIL WINE.jpg
MONO 1.jpg
APRIL WINE.jpg

Last edited:

ADAMS

Reaction score
I'd highly suggest posting pictures. Also, who's "April Wine"?
I only have a couple pic's that really don't do the kit justice, one is of the kit alone
the other is of Roy Nichols Drummer for April Wine and one of me behind the kit at the Show before i bought it,
and You are Joking when You ask who April Wine is ???........especially coming from Vancouver ???

ADAMS

Reaction score
I'd highly suggest posting pictures. Also, who's "April Wine"?
Thank You for suggesting posting pic's, they are not the greatest pic's but at least people can see the Drums,
i would also sell the shell pack for $5,000, $6,000 inc the Yamaha Hex Rack.

Trilock_Gurtu

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I only have a couple pic's that really don't do the kit justice, one is of the kit alone
the other is of Roy Nichols Drummer for April Wine and one of me behind the kit at the Show before i bought it,
and You are Joking when You ask who April Wine is ???........especially coming from Vancouver ???
Yeah, no idea who they are.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
That is April Wine with Original and long time Drummer Jerry Mercer, he is a monster of a Drummer, still playing at 75 years of age
At the famous Le Studio where my favourite band RUSH did many recordings. Notice his four piece kit? Not. :)