Art of Bop Drumming Playalongs?

deegeebee

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone digitized the playalong CD from the art of bop drumming they coyld dump me? I have been wanting to get all the way in to that book for over a year, but not having a CD player near my kit has been holding me back. Don't even have a CD player in a laptop anymore to rip it myself!

Thanks,

Dan

deegeebee

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do newer versions of this book come with a digital download? Will see if I can borrow an external CD drive from work and remind myself how to rip albums. Has been a while!

deegeebee

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks so much to forum member @ThomasL for hooking me up with these .mp3s. Now I have no excuses left, time to get to work!

tkillian

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do newer versions of this book come with a digital download? Will see if I can borrow an external CD drive from work and remind myself how to rip albums. Has been a while!
So what is the answer? Or did ThomasL send you something he made?

I emailed John Riley and never heard back. You would think in this day and age it would be made available by the publisher.

A lot of people don't even own a CD player anymore

deegeebee

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what is the answer? Or did ThomasL send you something he made?

I emailed John Riley and never heard back. You would think in this day and age it would be made available by the publisher.

A lot of people don't even own a CD player anymore
They are .mp3s ripped from the CD, not something from the publisher. I bought my copy from amazon last year and was very surprised when it didn't include a download code. No idea whether that was because it was old stock or because there is no digital version. If that is the case it doesn't bode well for the long-term reach of this material to the next generation of drummers.

jb111

Reaction score
The publisher has digital files of these. I contacted them and they sent me the files via Dropbox. Not sure what their issues are with getting it properly setup for using the download codes. I'm sure I'm not the only one that got in touch with them about it.