Asking a small favor from anyone with the April 22 Modern Drummer (Chad Smith)

nmosko

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Nobody around me has MD and I don’t have a subscription anymore. After a good month of trying to get the digital archive to work I finally cancelled it when the company themselves couldn’t even fix it. I’ve been curious about some of the trinkets he’s recently put on his set. One drum even looks similar to the old North drums. If the article includes a drum kit set-up, would someone mind to post a photo of that or type it up?

nmosko

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sounds like it might be worth buying the digital issue. Apparently there’s a ton of cool info

Steech

DFO Veteran
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Nobody around me has MD and I don’t have a subscription anymore. After a good month of trying to get the digital archive to work I finally cancelled it when the company themselves couldn’t even fix it. I’ve been curious about some of the trinkets he’s recently put on his set. One drum even looks similar to the old North drums. If the article includes a drum kit set-up, would someone mind to post a photo of that or type it up?
You could call Steve Maxwell’s in NYC and see if they have a copy that they could send you for a few bucks.