header.nohb.html

Assault Charges Against Tools Danny Carey Dropped

1988fxlr

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Most likely, the case was adjourned in contemplation of dismissal and as long as he didn’t get in any trouble for a year and met other requirements of the court (possibly anger management, community service, alcohol classes/rehab,etc) the charges would be dropped.

Last edited:

bigbonzo

DFO Star
Reaction score
Otherwise, I think he's a great guy. Didn't he play with a high school or college band the next day, or something like that?

Though, this doesn't sound like a "fight" to me, as TMZ put it:

According to the ticket issued by officers, Carey "intentionally inflicted injury when he allegedly yelled a homophobic slur at the victim, saying 'You're a f*****g f****t'" while jabbing the man with two fingers.

Carey inflicted "injury" with two fingers? Come on.....

Plus, we don't see what the other dude did to instigate the "fight".

Last edited:

Mcjnic

DFO Master
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Happy to read this.
Not a fan, but I’m in agreement.
Everyone deserves a second chance.
Hopefully lessons are learned and paths are altered.
Go in peace.

Skyrm

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Danny, he is the guest drummer on Late Night with Seth Meyer's this week. It looks like he is having fun playing some much more basic tunes with them. And I think he brought his Paiste snare?

Steech

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve spent the last hour or so watching clips of Danny in different situations on YouTube and whenever he speaks he comes across as a really nice and humble guy, even kind of shy in a way that is very endearing. Not at all what I had expected.

daveplaydrum

Reaction score
I’ve spent the last hour or so watching clips of Danny in different situations on YouTube and whenever he speaks he comes across as a really nice and humble guy, even kind of shy in a way that is very endearing. Not at all what I had expected.
Alcohol has a way of bringing out the worst in people