header.nohb.html

Assault Charges Against Tools Danny Carey Dropped

robthetimekeeper

DFO Master
Reaction score
Once, while watching The People's Court, my unintelligent girlfriend turned to me and said, "Wow, that Litigant family is always in trouble!"

facePalm.jpg

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arraignment is the criminal procedure for a "pre trial" hearing.

Why were charges dropped? He acted like a bonehead but I don't think there was intent from seeing the video. He wasn't really resisting that I recall (it's been a while). I bet some of the cops are Tool fans, too.

Lastly, it is not a "confidential" case as claimed - it is public record. Anybody can go to the courthouse and pull the criminal file and read all of it - that is pretty silly that somebody was quoted as saying that.

Last edited:

Johnny Vegas

Reaction score
Arraignment is the criminal procedure for a "pre trial" hearing.

Why were charges dropped? He acted like a bonehead but I don't think there was intent from seeing the video. He wasn't really resisting that I recall (it's been a while). I bet some of the cops are Tool fans, too.

Lastly, it is not a "confidential" case as claimed - it is public record. Anybody can go to the courthouse and pull the criminal file and read all of it - that is pretty silly that somebody was quoted as saying
You’ve never heard of a court record being sealed by a Judge’s order? Or that public disclosure rules vary from state to state?