header.nohb.html

AXIS bass drum pedal...original sauce! new 'changed thumbscrew' price...for the purists!

tradrad

Pro
Reaction score
nothin but some history here...my OG AXIS pedal! before there was 'X' and 'A' and longboard etc etc etc...it was just AXIS...a GREAT direct drive bass drum pedal. this goes back to the original run of these i believe! i've had it that long...
this has seen some cosmetic wear, for sure...some dirt, some scratches and paint loss (in the moniker)...but ¿operationally? perfect in every way. recently 'tuned' (a drop of silicon viscous here and there where applicable, set screws tightened)...the thumb screw for the footboard adjustment has been replaced with a phillips head to discourage interlopers from changing it on me :p
otherwise, what you see is definitely what you get (except the vintage bimmer)!

¿got questions? fire away...i honestly don't remember where or when i got it...probably either drummers world or maybe even pro percussion (nyc)...thankfully they haven't really altered the recipe much over the many years LOL
let's call it 150$...125$ 115$ plus shipping. i'll eat the fee :)

Attachments

• axis board.jpg
    axis board.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 67
  • axis facing L.jpg
    axis facing L.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 65
  • axis facing R.jpg
    axis facing R.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 57
  • axis front.jpg
    axis front.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

RIDDIM

DFO Master
Reaction score
It's a great pedal; You might want to reinstall the original thumbscrew, though. You could probably order one from Axis if you've lost it.

tradrad

Pro
Reaction score
It's a great pedal; You might want to reinstall the original thumbscrew, though. You could probably order one from Axis if you've lost it.
thanks mate!!!
yeah, i love this pedal but my playing style has changed considerably.

i prolly have that thumscrew somewhere, but i highly doubt THAT's the selling deterrent :p